How can I get rid of a B1B02 airbag code?

Jashanmaan5077

Air bag light turned on since i have pulled passenger side under sear yellow coloured socket to disconnect passenger seat from vehicle. I know i have pulled wires too hard to detach the joining wiring harness. How can I fix it by myself any suggestions. How can I know which wire is in problem out of those 8 wires on each side of the yellow plug

Did you put the seat back in, if not the the system is getting an error from the missing seat sensor. If you removed the the seat and replaced it with the battery connected you may need to have the air bag error cleared because it picked up a break in the system.

I have put the seat back and also connected it back. Even i tried to push in that yellow harness many times in past after this error nothing worked. Even cleared the error using opd tool. Still it pops up a second after. Even once i have disconnected battery completely still it didnot go away

The air bag system is tough to diagnose, the code only provide general location or location of error. Since you are pretty sure the harness connector is damaged I would work to repair that first. I know you are looking to do so, I can't offer any help there. This may be a dealer item to repair. I had a seat sensor go in my wife's '14 QX60, no one would touch it but the dealer.

Have you tried unplugging it at the connector again and reseating it, making sure there is no debris, dirt, or trash in either side of the connector?

Have you tried unplugging it at the connector again and reseating it, making sure there is no debris, dirt, or trash in either side of the connector?
Yes I did 10 days ago. At that time I disconnected and pluged back with great force to make sure it is tight. Than reconnected battery terminals again it popped up. If someone knows any device through which i can check which wire is pulled or broken spmewhere because it is hard to guess everthing looks good from outside.

I do not think I have a passenger sensor in my 2010. But there is one in my 2017 BRZ, and it can be a real sensitive pain in the ass. I have had it trip of bells with a water bottle, and a bag of potato chips. Is is possible, you damaged the load sensor when you pulled out the seat, assuming there is one? Maybe the seat belt connection?

My understanding is that in order to reset SRS related codes (airbags), you need a scan tool with specific SRS functionality.

My understanding is that in order to reset SRS related codes (airbags), you need a scan tool with specific SRS functionality.
I have that tool . I bought innova 3100j from a website named kijiji whic allows it to reset but after a second it again pops

I do not think I have a passenger sensor in my 2010. But there is one in my 2017 BRZ, and it can be a real sensitive pain in the ass. I have had it trip of bells with a water bottle, and a bag of potato chips. Is is possible, you damaged the load sensor when you pulled out the seat, assuming there is one? Maybe the seat belt connection?
I donot know how load sensor looks like but i only taken off the seat not the seats teather belt

Thank god jeep has provided extended warrant of upto 15 years on this. Going to stealer shop for first time not payibg a penny on dec 30th