How Can I Disable Daytime Running Lights (DRL)?

GabrielP

I purchased a used 2014 Wrangler JK. It has daytime, does anyone know how to disable them? I replaced the whole light thinking it was the aftermarket Halogens that the previous owner installed but no such luck. There is no on/off switch or knob anywhere in the jeep. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I purchased a used 2014 Wrangler JK. It has daytime, does anyone know how to disable them? I replaced the whole light thinking it was the aftermarket Halogens that the previous owner installed but no such luck. There is no on/off switch or knob anywhere in the jeep. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Did the Jscan delete your DRLs? I am needing to do the same thing so I can use DRLs in Drive. My HALO DRLs turn off once I shift out of park and it was recommended that I delete DRL from the computer.

Did the Jscan delete your DRLs? I am needing to do the same thing so I can use DRLs in Drive. My HALO DRLs turn off once I shift out of park and it was recommended that I delete DRL from the computer.
Jscan will delete DRL's. You can also assign what lights you want to be your DRL's.

Reactions: franka548