Hi, New here looking for advice on molle gear

Chicsol94

Advice... 1st off I’m new to this so forgive me if I don’t explain this correctly. I have a 2007 jk. Was looking into adding some storage. Particularly focusing on molle storage behind the front seats. It’s a 2 door so I look at it like a 2 seater. Don’t put anyone in the backseat ever. Looking into a variety of options but don’t know what to go with. So if anyone has any experience, advice, suggestions... want something tactical looking. Price wise I’m open, and prefer something that already comes with the pouches, or a clear and direct guidance on what stupid pouches to buy if I have to piece it together. Just definitely want a good snug fit on seats, doesn’t have to cover the front seat like a seat cover but open to that “if” it’s a precise custom fit. No sagging. I’ll attract a pic to one I was looking at as an example. Also FYI I live in South Florida so I’ll probably be storing small beach gear, and the usual small tactical items like knife, flashlight etc. nothing crazy.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08G1H5PKG/?tag=jkforum-20

There are a few out there, Hooke makes one, too but I don't have personal experience with it. Another option is an overhead molle solution. Also there's one JCR Offroad makes for the console (not seat back, either. I know).

If you get one, post up a review. I'm jealous the JL/JT crowd can get it built in to the seat back from the factory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
It's been a while since your post, but maybe you are still looking.
When it comes time to add storage and versatility, I went old school.
I went to the surplus store and scored a couple of military packs and strapped them to my roll bars.
They are cheap to get, and I can take them out and use them as packs if needed!
If you want to go "Old Corps" find some ALICE packs and you'll be a hit with us old guys!