Hi from Arkansas

SpikesHD

I'm Spike, from the UK originally, now in Arkansas in the US. I'm a motorcycle enthusiast and like fixing stuff.

I had a YJ once, it was the darker side of a love / hate relationship - one of those things where the day I sold it was as happy as the day I bought it.
Wasn't the Jeep's fault, I bought it from a brutal savage who butchered and duct taped it together, spent a year fixing it and was so frustrated at the end, I ditched it. I have always missed the capability that thing had offroad, so I recently picked up a JK. I've driven the JK three times in the month I've had it - the rest of the time it's been broken. Here we go again... It's getting hydro assist installed at the moment so hopefully I'll get it back in a week or three.

Good to be here, always felt among friends when I was in the Jeep - There's just something friendly about Jeep people - Unlike Bronco people.

Here's Deadpool (the name came from a comment someone made when they saw it and it stuck. I was going to call it El Diablo).

4.JPG

Reactions: mrjp and Cimmerian
Welcome! Hope you're enjoying Arkansas more than you did the UK. That Jeep looks great and yeah I can see how the name Deadpool would stick.

Unfortunately these things are always in some state of repair or another, just part of the charm of owning one.

Reactions: SpikesHD