HELP! Vent window seal, Play in steering wheel

Blessedby.3

Hello! New to Jeep ownership and I’m looking for help on replacing the seal around the driver rear vent window. The previous owner’s dog chewed one side of the seal and I’d like to replace just that small piece, but I wasn’t sure if I had to buy the entire glass assembly.

Additionally, I have a little play in my steering wheel which is a little difficult when on a rough road. When driving, the steering wheel leans a little left. The shop replaced the steering drag link and left inner tie rod @Pitman arm w/ toe setting.
Any guidance on possible solutions is appreciated.

9008308A-A696-4C0E-81C3-D4F8C8D2A7BA.jpeg

Centering your steering wheel is easy. There is a sleeve on the drag link that you loosen then turn Clockwise or counterclockwise to center the steering wheel. There could be lots of reasons for loose steering, good to look underneath and front while someone is turning the steering wheel back-and-forth to see if anything looks loose. Lots of YouTube videos on both subjects. If the shop replaced your drag link and did not center your steering wheel, you might want to look for a new shop.

Turn the steering wheel back and forth until you see the tire move, if you have some movement it could be the steering gearbox. There is a nut with a bolt and takes a allen wrench to adjust, it will take the play out just don't make it real tight when it screws in.