Hello from Michigan

Eternal Sun

Hi everyone. I’m a new Jeep owner from Michigan. I bought a used Jeep Wrangler on November 28, 2020, and is my first Jeep ever. I must say it has been “interesting”.
My jeep is a 2015 Sahara “X” edition. And had 35,000 miles on it when I bought it. Never seen much use, as the glove box package was still wrapped in plastic. The floor mats still had factory plastic wrap underneath them, and the hardtop never removed. Probably as close to new as I could have gotten
Had a few bugs to work out in the beginning. I am eventually hoping to get a lift and 35” tires.
I am hoping to get “educated” from the more experienced Jeep owners here.

2F9A7557-A07A-456C-A51B-C7DADEB570F9.jpeg

EFAC9492-8D1B-465F-B4BF-CB702FDBE4A1.jpeg

Here is a link to input your Vin# and see just what came from factory on your Jeep That hood looks like an extra
Thanks. That’s cool. Told me a lot I didn’t know about it, and some things I don’t understand too, lol. The hood is a Power Dome hood that came with the “X” package. (“Based on the Sahara trim line, the 2015 Wrangler X Edition brings unique hood graphics, black grille slot accents, matching black headlight rings, gloss black badges, and a functional Power Dome hood.”)

Last edited:
Reactions: mrjp
Great looking JK! It's pretty easy to fit 35s on these things stock. Certainly a lot easier than it is on a TJ, I'll tell you that much from experience :LOL:

Reactions: Eternal Sun