Hello from Colorado.

Savior_Six

Supporting Member
Hey There. My name is Ryan and I live in Colorado. I just sold my 1998 TJ yesterday. It was a sad moment, but I needed a bigger vehicle. My kids are getting older and my oldest will be driving soon. The bright spot for me is that I recently picked up a mostly stock, 2008 Saraha 4 door. I'm looking forward to spending time here and figuring out what mods I want for my JK. I spent a lot of time on Wrangler TJ forum under the same screen name, Savior_Six. Pics below of the old rig and the new one.

Nice to meet you all!

IMG_0484.JPG

08Wrangler01.jpeg

Reactions: mrjp
I like that TJ. I'm sure you made a few bucks on it- looks like it was well cared for.
Anyway- welcome to the dark side..... (kidding).

@Anybodyhome - Thanks! It was a well built TJ and I liked it a lot. I ended up getting 13k for it, which seems crazy high for a vehicle like that. A fella from Wyoming drove three hours to me in Colorado to make the purchase. It's interesting what the market is doing right now. It was hard to sell it, but I don't really miss it any more because I've liked the dark side pretty well so far. :cool: I find myself doing a lot of the same things with my JK that I had to do with the TJ. I have to replace the ball joints, hopefully this weekend. I replaced them on the TJ because they were worn out. I need to do them on the JK because they're worn out, and in turn I have death wobble. I'll also have to go through the suspension and see if anything else needs to be replaced or updated.

I had an older model YJ back in the 90s and someone walked in where I worked and asked around, "Who owns the black Jeep out there?" and he found me, asked me if it was for sale, "It could be" was my response. He asked to drive it, I handed him the keys and he came back 30 minutes later with a roll of cash.
I called the wife and told her she would have to come and pick me up from work.

• Wow
Reactions: mrjp and Savior_Six