Has anyone used the Gaia app?

IndominusHuman

JK Enthusiast
Has anyone used Gaia? I used it this weekend and have been contemplating doing the membership. It seemed to be awesome when using the free version, but i would like to be able to download the maps and use them all the time.

Or if anyone has used any other apps similar. I really like the topo function of Gaia.

First time I've heard of it. Going to have to go check it out now. I'd like something that has good trail maps and works offline.

First time I've heard of it. Going to have to go check it out now. I'd like something that has good trail maps and works offline.
Wait.... I gave Chris knowledge?!?! What?!?! My world is spinning. 😜:ROFLMAO:

It seems to work great. I have another trip planned this weekend and will probably talk myself into either the membership or the premium membership.

*side note* I really wish this forum had as much activity as the TJ forum. I like the UI of this site way more than the other JK forums out there, just not as much activity. :(

*side note* I really wish this forum had as much activity as the TJ forum. I like the UI of this site way more than the other JK forums out there, just not as much activity. :(

It'll get there, I promise. I started that TJ Forum in November of 2015, and it took a good year or so to start to get really active. Being as though I just started this one a month or so ago, it's still got a ways to go. However, I am seeing people join on a daily basis, so it's just a matter of time.

As Tom Petty said, "The waiting is the hardest part.".

At least we're off to a good start!

I use the free app on my JK 10.1 Android head unit. It's great for me to record my wheeling trips for next time when following in groups.
I use it all the time now and the ability to use it with apple carplay/android auto is super nice.

I have the paid version and having the MUMV maps on the app is awesome!

I’ve been using Gaia for 5 years. It’s the best one out there and very easy to use.

Go here to learn more:

I am one of the GPS committee members of the FMCA 4 wheelers. We have GPS tracks all over the south western states. You can download tracks from several sources , just Google gps tracks and find the ones you want to download.