Has anyone upgraded their foot well lights?

blank

has anyone upgraded their foot well lights. i have updated all my lighting to LED and want to do the same for the foot wells. if you did do it what lights did you use and how did you wire them in

thats the thing they arent serviceable from what i can find. i have found a few on how to slice LED strips in but thats about it.

thats the thing they arent serviceable from what i can find. i have found a few on how to slice LED strips in but thats about it.

Yeah, that's odd. I was just looking and it appears as if you can't just buy new bulbs for them... what the hell? I haven't ever taken them out. But have you actually removed the unit itself? Is it a light bulb in a sealed assembly or something? I don't get it, haha.

Yeah, that's odd. I was just looking and it appears as if you can't just buy new bulbs for them... what the hell? I haven't ever taken them out. But have you actually removed the unit itself? Is it a light bulb in a sealed assembly or something? I don't get it, haha.

i havent tried taking them out

I just replaced all interiors and backup bulbs to LEDs. I’m wanting to do my foot wells too but with that “special made” bulb/assembly the options are slim. I’ve watched that LED strip mod but wondering if you can do that why not just order an LED assembly and re-wire it in 🤔
Looking forward to seeing what you go with

I just replaced all interiors and backup bulbs to LEDs. I’m wanting to do my foot wells too but with that “special made” bulb/assembly the options are slim. I’ve watched that LED strip mod but wondering if you can do that why not just order an LED assembly and re-wire it in 🤔
Looking forward to seeing what you go with

i wont be doing this anytime soon. but just wiring in some led strips lights would work