Has anyone run the Evo plush ride springs before?

Billet2dr.jk

Hi everyone i want to lift my 2dr 3in and heard evo plush ride coils ride nice, has anyone ran them with falcon 2.1s before? My second choice are the fox 2.0's

I prefer Fox shocks purely based off the widespread use and tuner options. However, I've heard good things about Falcon shocks as well. Not sure about the springs, but ride quality isn't largely determined by springs.

I prefer Fox shocks purely based off the widespread use and tuner options. However, I've heard good things about Falcon shocks as well. Not sure about the springs, but ride quality isn't largely determined by springs.
yeah I know the shocks are the main factor for ride quality but I read that if you pair up the fox 2.0 with these coils they make your rear end hope around. I just want to know if thats actually true

yeah I know the shocks are the main factor for ride quality but I read that if you pair up the fox 2.0 with these coils they make your rear end hope around. I just want to know if thats actually true

Hmmm, I can't see why that would be true unless the shocks are simply too stiff for the weight of the rig.