Has anyone rhino lined their fenders?

Darin devereaux

I have a 2014 jk sahara unlimited, anvil in color and I was thinking about rhino lining the fenders...has anyone out there dud this and how did it turn out?

He's got Sahara anvil color fender so maybe he's thinking of inner black color fender.
If he does mean the fender flares, I think it would be ugly for a Sahara anvil with black fender flares.

I hate color matched flares so I’m all for rhino lining the flares black. It looks fine when done right. Virtually impossible to mess up because it is textured. Prep work is key to get it to adhere.

Like this? ................................................................or this? In seriousness, I like Sahara to stay Sahara.

1579653974266.png
1579654918941.png

Last edited:
Like this? ................................................................or this? In seriousness, I like Sahara to stay Sahara.

View attachment 114160 ................ View attachment 114161
You do realize the only difference in appearance from the Sahara and a Rubicon is the painted flares right? Painted flares look awful. The Sahara is the wrangler for the soccer mom. Paint the flares. Black will look way better.

Reactions: Chris
You do realize the only difference in appearance from the Sahara and a Rubicon is the painted flares right? Painted flares look awful. The Sahara is the wrangler for the soccer mom. Paint the flares. Black will look way better.
Well my Rubicon has painted flares and it sure looks good. Different strokes for different folks.

I personally prefer the look of non-painted flares. You could definitely achieve that look with rhino liner for sure.