Has anyone added power door locks?

Curt

Hi everyone,
I’m looking to add power door locks to my 2014 2 door jk. Has anyone done this? Is it a pain in the ass? If you did where did you get parts? I’m looking at A1 electrical for the kit. I don’t what to cut the inside panel apart. That’s why i was lookin at A1. It’s like $185.00

Thanks
Curt

I have a 2017 jku (4door).I just installed the A1 Electronics kit this past weekend. Honestly, the wiring under the dash was the only tricky part for me. I got the kit that also has the alarm with it, so that's why the wiring is different. But installing the actuators in the doors was time consuming a bit but honestly, not hard at all. I took off each door one at time and brought it into my shed and did everything inside. It was 30° out Saturday here in MA. There's only two 3/16 screw holes you need to make to mount the actuator and the template lines it right up for you. Then run the wires through the door sleeve into the door and butt connect them to the actuator plug.

Reactions: mrjp
Thanks
That’s the same company I plan on using. Not sure yet if I want the alarm.
my daily drive has the alarm fob and it drives me crazy by going off accidentally, so I took it apart and disabled it