Hard Top Buddy (or similar): who has one?

Reactions: WestCoastDan
I just give my wife a yell and we have no issues picking it up and walking it back. No cost in that at all.... well, in a manner of speaking anyway.

In reality, I suppose I've dropped a sh!t-ton of money in that investment over the last 29 years....lol.

I just give my wife a yell and we have no issues picking it up and walking it back. No cost in that at all.... well, in a manner of speaking anyway.

In reality, I suppose I've dropped a sh!t-ton of money in that investment over the last 29 years....lol.
Makes sense! Right now I need a place to store it as well so this serves two functions...

My hard top has been behind my brothers shed for the past 3 years wrapped on shrink wrap..it really isn't too bad in the winter and when it snows you just tap the soft top from the inside of the jeep and it just falls off

My hard top has been behind my brothers shed for the past 3 years wrapped on shrink wrap..it really isn't too bad in the winter and when it snows you just tap the soft top from the inside of the jeep and it just falls off
I made the mistake one year of lightly tapping the windows of my softtop and split the plastic. I've had soft top jeeps since '85 and that was a new one on me. Word to the wise, tap the fabric, not the plastic ;)

Reactions: tJKrider
@WestCoastDan I just pulled the trigger on this one:

On sale for $495 from $750 and free shipping. I'm not real concerned about the portability but apparently it breaks down fairly easy and can be taken with you...
FYI - sale price is now $399. I requested an adjustment from the $495 and they immediately issued it...