Handgun / holster locations

Ok, for those of you that carry a handgun in your JK (permenentally or temporarily), let's see where in your JK you have it mounted!

I have two 25lbs magnets under my dash next to my right knee that hold my G43. I keep it there when I'm in the vehicle; it's easier access if I were to ever need it.

Let's hear your ideas, reasons (if any) you have it placed there, and see some pics of your setup!
✌✌

I like this, but its not very concealed

Reactions: Chris
I like this, but its not very concealed
JCR Offroad also has a similar mount

Reactions: Bubslipknot101
Yes, I like the magnetic mounts like you mentioned to avoid the need to unholster. I have never used it, but like the idea.
Is it strong enough to hold if hit by a knee or something?
I have my magnets mounted about an inch away from the center console. That being said my knee hasn't really reached it, but I have hit it around a little to check it and it would tap the center console without coming off.

Reactions: IndominusHuman
I used a zip-tie to secure a cheap holster to my driver side seat belt restraint. The set-up is virtually invisible while driving and offers very easy access. I do have a lock box under driver's seat to use for storage as needed... I do have my CCL License.

Another one that I've heard a lot of good things about. Again, not too concealed but a sturdy mount.
Can you add a pic or 2 of your magnet mount setup? Did you purchase some random magnets to use, or was it an actual kit of some kind? Thank you.