Colorado Good place to find tires in Calorado Springs / Fort Carson area?

HughGrection

I just moved to Fort Carson and am looking for a good place to get some tires for my JK 18. It's stock so I'm looking for some 33x10s. Any suggestions?

Do they have a Discount Tire there? If so, you can never go wrong with them. They price match the lowest price you can find anywhere (including online), and I've had nothing but good luck with them over the years.

Do they have a Discount Tire there? If so, you can never go wrong with them. They price match the lowest price you can find anywhere (including online), and I've had nothing but good luck with them over the years.
I'm not sure but I'll definitely check it out and see if they do. Are their tires as good quality as you see lost aftermarket tires as jeeps?

I'm not sure but I'll definitely check it out and see if they do. Are their tires as good quality as you see lost aftermarket tires as jeeps?

Oh yeah, they sell all the top brands. BF Goodrich, Goodyear, Cooper, etc. You name it and they sell it. If they don't have it, they can get it usually within 3 days.

Only place I'll go anymore for tires, and I love that they price match.

Reactions: HughGrection
X2 Discount Tires and in California, America’s Tire Can’t be beat, plus their customer service is the best.

Reactions: Chris