Geometry Correction Brackets with Teraflex Sport Arms?

Blackman99

Hey guys 👋 New here. I’ve done a bit of research but I can’t seem to find if anyone may know or has done this before. I have a 16 JKU Sahara and I am looking to build it as a pavement princess. I bought a Teraflex 3” lift with the 4 sport arms and front adj trackbar because I got a great covid deal on it and I love the look of the 3” over the 2.5”. After doing a bit of research I think I may have made a mistake with the sport arms. I am looking for the best/closest to stock on road ride with this kit. It seems that the geometry correction brackets would be a better option for me because they correct the geometry and caster not just the caster like the sport arms. Would I be OK running the sport arms being only 3/16 longer than stock arms with the brackets? Maybe on the 2” setting to compensate for the extra length of the arms? Or would I just be better off scrapping the front lower sport arms and using my stock ones with the brackets? After talking to a few people it seems that the sport arms give a pretty rough ride in the stock location and that is certainly the last thing I’m looking for.

Thanks for any help!!

This is a question ultimately for Teraflex, but I can tell you that if you are lifting fit, you should be using geometry relocation brackets with the new control arms, as you geometry will be off, and the new brackets will make things function the way they should.

What about using adjustable control arms? I am currently chasing a caster gremlin, and am shopping for adjustable control arms.

I used the Terraflex sport arms after reading people's glowing reviews of them, but I didn't see much of a change. Infact they flexed less offroad it felt like.

So you think with Adj CA that someone should run brackets as well?