Front end sideways bounce

Shepraid

I recently purchased a 2010 Wrangler Sahara. Looks like it has a 2 to 4 inch lift with 35in tires. It rides pretty good most of the time, but I recently was on the freeway doing about 60 and hit some ruts in the road while crossing lanes and the front-end bounced sideways. The front-end looks and feels pretty stable. Was wondering if it might be in need of new shocks or front end stabilizers. I'm new to Jeeps so looking for any advice. TIA

Since these are not the original tire size for this vehicle will it affect the pressure reading on the computer for the light. Curious if how much I can drop the pressure without the annoying light coming on.

I run 29 in my 35s. They ride great. It sounds like you might have some bump steer. This can occur if your track bar and drag link are not parallel. I had some bum steer issues and it scared the crap out of me If you can post a picture of the front suspension, may be able to help.

Which bt dongle do you use? Looking for one to set my tpms with app on iphone.

I just replaced my old one with this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XGB4873/?tag=jkforum-20

1612372226485.png

Reactions: Daddyo2373
I just purchased the iCar Pro about a month ago as well. Chris has recommended it on multiple threads and it is well worth the money.
Got my icar pro yesterday and downloaded jscan app and was super easy to turn off tpms, thanks Chris.

Yeah, there is that rare occasion when he really comes off like he knows what he's talking about..... :giggle::giggle:

Just kidding.