Fluid leak at radiator

Jumblejeep

I’ve left my JK garaged for the last few months while out of the country and notice I have a clear oily liquid puddle. Maybe half a cups worth, and it seems to be travelling down the left side of the radiator. Is this likely to be power steering fluid? And if so is it ok to ‘fix’ it with Bars sealant?

What year is your JK?

I didn't know that the Power steering Pump was cooled by the radiator. Is your Power Steering fluid low?

Have you checked your radiator to see if it's low?

It’s a 2013. PS fluid is still within the high low marks, so if it is coming from there it’s not dropped to a critical level yet. It’s slippery, like a clear light oil, so I don’t think it’s rad water.

When you say left side of the radiator is that when your sitting in the drivers seat left side? Or standing in front of the Jeep looking at the radiator the left side?

When you say left side of the radiator is that when your sitting in the drivers seat left side? Or standing in front of the Jeep looking at the radiator the left side?
Yes, standing in front of the Jeep, looking toward the steering wheel, it’s dripping from the bottom of the left side of the rad.