Flashing light red dot in upper right of dash

I'm sorry but I've never ever heard of that. Every single vehicle I've ever owned has had an aftermarket radio in it. From cheap and kinda working to expensive and working every time.
Ya I know lol same here so I kinda just blew them off and decided im going to go see a guy who redid my truck keys and see if he can fix it or if its just my key

This discussion could be a little clearer. "Key fob" usually means an object separate from the key, that the key is attached to. My Tacoma had one. My 2016 Rubi has an "integral" fob that is part of the key. It sounds from the description like the security light comes on and off while driving. That light should only be on when parked and everything is off, and the vehicle locked. The description sounds like a electrical fault, or if the fob is actually integral to the key possibly a bad battery. A photograph of the key would help clear up possible confusion.

Dealership told me that it might be because I have an after market radio and something might be bad in radio because the light doesn't always come on.
Did you ever confirm this is the case? I have a '15 JKU, no power locks, on fobs, no security system. I do have an after-market radio that is giving me problems, and my light started flashing intermittently. My Jeep still runs without issues.

Did you ever confirm this is the case? I have a '15 JKU, no power locks, on fobs, no security system. I do have an after-market radio that is giving me problems, and my light started flashing intermittently. My Jeep still runs without issues.

The flashing red dot is the security system and if it was causing a problem on your Jeep it would cause it to not start.

Reactions: Dirty Dog