Finally, the dream come true

kingstonrider

I have wanted a jeep every since I cam remember. I finally have one. I was looking for an old beater to fix up. My wife had another idea. She found a beautiful jeep and we pulled the rigger in it. Already has a ton of work done to it. It is lifted do t know what kit trying to find out. Has metalcloak fenders. 37 ko2 tires. Smitty built winch. Custom front and rear bumpers. Rock sliders. Has grab bars and roof rack. Sky jacker dual steering stablizer. Several more thinks I want to do to make it my own. I am in Kentucky if any of you all are in there area let me know would love to meet up. Can't wait to hear more from you guys and see all this sight had to offer

20231015_133854.jpg

Welcome and congrats on the new ride! I went through a similar process that finally concluded a few months ago. Started out looking for a relatively inexpensive TJ but then ended up with a later model JK. Love it and have no regrets...

Yup, I knew what stuff cost and when I found my ‘16 with a Teraflex lift, Smitty bumpers and buncha other high value offroad mods, I jumped. Only thing I’ve done so far is upped the tire size from 33s to 35s. Axle gearing to be done before I drive back home from Texas in April.

Reactions: tJKrider
So I am truly amazed!!!!. I bought this jeep as it sets. I knew it a lot of aftermarket. I didn't realize how much until I dug into what it had here is a list.
Terraflex nebo roof rack
Metal cloak overland front and rear fender
Metal cloak overland rock slider
Metal cloak front inner fender
Terra flex tire carrier
37 x12.5x17 KM3 BF GOODWRENCH
KMC XD SEREIES TURBINE 17 INCH WHEEL
DANA 44 FRONT AND REAR
SMITTY BUILT X20 WINCH
POISON SPYDER CRAWLER FRONT AND REAR BUMPER
ROCK CRAWLER 4.5 INCH SUSPENSION LIFT WITH RRD SHOCKS

I have more in aftermarket parts than I paid for the jeep. All brand new. What an amazing find