Finally Solved "My" Leaky Jeep

DickensCPA

I wanted to wait until I was sure and have been going thru Mar and now Apr of our rainy season here and my Jeep has remained dry as a bone. I saw a YouTuber use this and I can't remember who it was unfortunately. You have to put it in your door seal a certain way. I couldn't remember which way it went and I did my passenger door one way and the driver's side another. My passenger side stopped leaking immediately and my driver's side got a bit worse. So I pulled it off on driver side and did it like the passenger and no more water in my floors even thru Spring downpours almost daily.

A pack of this is $6.99 at AutoZone and I bought two. One pack did my passenger side and the driver side twice with about 2' left over. There is a specific way it needs to go on. After 2 1/2 months of daily rain my Jeep went from full floor boards to dry. If anyone is interested I could maybe take a video of how I installed it to actually work but not sure I can upload a video here. Putting the campers tape over the plastic button in the door seal did not work for me and as I opened and closed my door it continuously shifted and fell off. This Duck stuff has stayed put and worked. I think the positioning of it is where there's no stress on it so it's not prone to shifting and falling off.

1714483146007.png

Reactions: BigAL07