Fender Suggestions

IndominusHuman

JK Enthusiast
Send me the METAL fenders that you like. I think i am about to upgrade. I LOVE the look of my paint matched Mopar Highline fenders (I am keeping them because they are awesome), but I am going to go with a Gobi rack and they aren't compatible. Gobi told me that they want to make an adapter for the highland fenders, but if you know gobi....that could be years down the road.

I know of MetalCloak and Poison Spyder and those are the two main contenders right now.

I do not want anything cheap looking. :sick: Anything similar to the two above would be what I am looking for.

@Chris, you have good taste, any suggestions?

Reactions: mrjp
Which MetalCloak do you prefer? The Overline or Overland?

Jeep Federation has something similar to the Poison Spyder and Iron Cross Automotive has some angular fenders.

Which MetalCloak do you prefer? The Overline or Overland?

Jeep Federation has something similar to the Poison Spyder and Iron Cross Automotive has some angular fenders.
I prefer the Overland. They use to sell their "Hardline" series, which i liked. They took them off the website the day I looked and then went back to buy them.

I'll check out the Jeep Federation.

Send me the METAL fenders that you like. I think i am about to upgrade. I LOVE the look of my paint matched Mopar Highline fenders (I am keeping them because they are awesome), but I am going to go with a Gobi rack and they aren't compatible. Gobi told me that they want to make an adapter for the highland fenders, but if you know gobi....that could be years down the road.

I know of MetalCloak and Poison Spyder and those are the two main contenders right now.

I do not want anything cheap looking. :sick: Anything similar to the two above would be what I am looking for.

@Chris, you have good taste, any suggestions?

The only metal fender I would ever run on any Wrangler would be a GenRight aluminum fender.

Here they are on my TJ:

IMG_9120.jpeg

I like the JK ones for sure. It seems like most of the high end aluminum fenders for JK are basically the same. (Poison Spyder, Gen Right, and there is another company with the same design that i can't remember.)

Yep, many are the same. I just really like GenRight in general. Great company, good customer service, insanely fast shipping, and most of their stuff is aluminum, which is another huge plus.

Keeping my hard plastic OEM, you can beat the F out of them with a mallet to get the thick ice and snow off. They don't dent or rust. LOL

• Haha
Shit, for the price of another set of new fenders from MC, can’t you have a local fabricator make an adaptor for less? Im just stating such not knowing how the Gobi set-up is actually configured, so please excuse me if it’s not that easy. Im just thinking aloud because you like your Mopar one’s and MC’s are quite pricy.

Shit, for the price of another set of new fenders from MC, can’t you have a local fabricator make an adaptor for less? Im just stating such not knowing how the Gobi set-up is actually configured, so please excuse me if it’s not that easy. Im just thinking aloud because you like your Mopar one’s and MC’s are quite pricy.
I could, but I also would like metal fenders as I beat the crap out of mine (narrow Arkansas trails) and this gives me an excuse to buy some. 😂
The price doesn’t bother me.

I wanted the metal fenders also but i do like the bushwacker fenders on my buddy’s jk and they take a good beating. Also since we are now moving to Montana less metal to rust.