Fender and Bumper appearance

Todd

What do you all use for a cleaner/Protectant on your fenders and bumpers. I drive a mile on a gravel road and it looks like I drove a 100 miles on Gravel. Is there anything out there that doesn't collect dust like a magnet ?

This is what I use. There are a few different brands out there as well as an aerosol application.

1666788452343.png

This stuff works on any PVC, poly or other plastic or vinyl stuff you need to restore the color in. Works excellent on the vinyl shutters on your house. I put it on mine about once a year.

I too had a mile + of dirt road to get to my house. Luckily it was a straight, albeit undulating road. I had a running challenge with my grown up kids to see who could reach the highest top speed. If its gonna get dirty, might as well have some fun with it!

I dont believe that theres a single thing that wont collect dust. Even painted steel. Its just the nature of the beast.

Reactions: Dirty Dog
I too had a mile + of dirt road to get to my house. Luckily it was a straight, albeit undulating road. I had a running challenge with my grown up kids to see who could reach the highest top speed. If its gonna get dirty, might as well have some fun with it!

I dont believe that theres a single thing that wont collect dust. Even painted steel. Its just the nature of the beast.
Everything collects dust, of course. But the stuff used to make plastic look less blech is universally sticky and will collect more dirt faster.

Reactions: mrjp