Great deals on JK parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler JK? Checkout the selection of JK parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse JK parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler JK Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Exhaust Rattle (update)

TargetOz

Hi guys, and happy new year!

A little while ago I made inquiries about a wired exhaust rattle sound that came on around 2000rpm etc. well I finally got a chance to get under there when I was servicing my auto and started to tap around the exhaust with a rubber mallet to isolate the problem, found the issue it was the heat shield on the cross over pipe that goes under the transmission, 2 of the welds have broken, didn’t have time to weld it so I put a radiator hose clamp around…fixed it!

JerryD

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Supporting Member
Hi guys, and happy new year!

A little while ago I made inquiries about a wired exhaust rattle sound that came on around 2000rpm etc. well I finally got a chance to get under there when I was servicing my auto and started to tap around the exhaust with a rubber mallet to isolate the problem, found the issue it was the heat shield on the cross over pipe that goes under the transmission, 2 of the welds have broken, didn’t have time to weld it so I put a radiator hose clamp around…fixed it!
Those heat shields are so freakin' annoying....

Reactions: Vman