Engine dies at high altitude

A little more info might be helpful. I mean, your profile says you're in Colorado, so EVERYTHING is high altitude.

Reactions: Speartip
Still not exactly a lot of information to go on. From what you've said so far, it could be literally anything. Fuel injectors, throttle body, ignition, computer, O2 sensors...
We don't even know which engine you've got. What codes are throwing? I'm sure people would like to help you figure this out, but you gotta give us something to work with...

Reactions: TROY66/68
Actually I think the ceiling height of 152 was about 14K feet. But it took me on a ( warm summer day) 1/2 hr to get to 10K feet. Who or Whom goes to 9K feet? All Good

Reactions: Dirty Dog
Actually I think the ceiling height of 152 was about 14K feet. But it took me on a ( warm summer day) 1/2 hr to get to 10K feet. Who or Whom goes to 9K feet? All Good
Lots of us. I live at over 5,000 feet. It's not at all uncommon to pass 10,000 feet here. Going west, I'd cross Monarch Pass, which summits at a bit over 11,000.

Reactions: TROY66/68
Lots of us. I live at over 5,000 feet. It's not at all uncommon to pass 10,000 feet here. Going west, I'd cross Monarch Pass, which summits at a bit over 11,000.
Guessing geography was not my strong suit in High School. It is 700 feet above sea level here. I need to get out more and travel.

Reactions: Dirty Dog