Electrical issues starter not turning over

According to the diagram of the pinout that is the Fused run start relay output. If it just triggers the start cycle I wonder if I could do a bypass to get the vehicle started .

According to the diagram of the pinout that is the Fused run start relay output. If it just triggers the start cycle I wonder if I could do a bypass to get the vehicle started .

You mean the pink/grey wire?

The one attached to the pink one just has a bullet connector on it, the other wire was about the same size attached to a ground stud on the driver side inner fender next to the PCM.

I'm sure you did this but when you jumped the starter the other day you did have the key on the run position?

Can you see how the circuit runs from the starter relay to the starter, since it clicks it should be sending volts to something?

Wow thanks for all the help guy problem is fixed!! After BLACKJKU pulled his harness apart for me (thanks for that) I found the wire in question and the one I thought was a ground was not. After checking the pinout for the PCM connector and then checking the schematic I realized that it was listed as a fuse protected circuit. The schematic showed the pink and grey wire protected by M33. Pulled M33 blown fuse replaced blown fuse Jeep starts right up its a good day time to get on the road again. Thanks everyone

jeep5.jpg

jeep6.jpg

Reactions: mrjp and BLACKJKU
Alright it's always good to have a happy ending after a hard days work. We learned alot of troubleshooting these couple of days.

Reactions: mrjp
I hate to give up when I get started on something and besides that it gave me something to do instead of looking out at the cold snowy outside.

Reactions: mrjp
I picked up a couple parts from an auto parts store and asked for the start circuit schematic. They had every schematic in the start sequence. The pin out I got from a website that sells connector repair kits.

Reactions: mrjp and BLACKJKU
Can’t help much, except to say nothing OEM has handwritten notes on it. Don’t let that loose wire distract you, it’s not the issue.
Plus factory wiring is secured in OE tubing.