E. Tennessee Girl Buys Jeep Wrangler...

I have picked up all my soft tops from craigslist. We are getting to the time of year where people are not going to want to store them. Aim for a top that is 2010 (they changed them at that point) or newer with all the fixings.

I cannot help with regard to other versions of soft tops, and my knowledge of 2-door JKs is poor.

Get bestop, they are OEM and superior.
get twill if money is no object, diamond is fine too.

Last edited:
🤭🤭🤭 Right!!! I believe my first purchase is going to be a top... which brings me to my first question- I'm pretty sure she has a Bestop Trektop NS cuz it's got zippers. I've looked at several soft tops and I needa know if the frame to the NS will fit the Trektop Glide or would I need the whole outfit?
I think you have an NX and, from what I've read, the Glide comes with the necessary hardware to make the conversion. I'd definitely check with Bestop for confirmation:
1629237933620.png

Also:

Reactions: mrjp
Hey y'all! Hope everyone is doing well today. Can y'all tell me the good and the bad to taking out the carpet? Thanks!! XxOo...

Reactions: mrjp and Jyniphr
Is yours bad or you just don't want carpet. Bedrug makes a really good carpet. I have there tailgate liner, really good product.

Mine ain't bad at all. I have heard some people talk about taking theirs out to keep from ruining it. And that Bedrug carpet is really nice!!!!!

Carpet holds water. Those that remove it tend to be hardcore U-boat commanders and often get a lot of water in the cab Or the haven't addressed leaks.

I put bedrug in one and it's pretty good quality, but factory style carpet has better heat/sound insulation properties.

I wouldn't take it out unless you had to.