Dynamics Sensors Elimination

Jorge Bolivar

Supporting Member
Hi,

In our last trip to Colorado, a fellow with a 08 JK has some limp mode issues, the diagnostics lead to the dynamics sensor been faulty. Since this is an offroad rig that is mildly road driven on summers days we like to assist in the elimination of the system.

Does anyone have any lead or ideas on getting this done without involving the dealership's technical services?

Never heard of that before, i'll have to read up on that. I just read up and found out it's the thing that's supposed to help the Jeep from loosing control by trying to save it .

If mine decides to go bad i'll probably just bypass it , I like to have control over my Jeep and not have a Jeep do it.

Last edited:
We haven’t heard or know about its use on the JK’s until this issue. The sensor is located below the center console by the E brake No sure yet how interface with the TCS, was thinking that once in 4WD the TCS will not look at it but problem persist,

We haven’t heard or know about its use on the JK’s until this issue. The sensor is located below the center console by the E brake No sure yet how interface with the TCS, was thinking that once in 4WD the TCS will not look at it but problem persist,

Did you read the link I gave in my last Post?