Does Sahara Pkg 24G Include 3.73's?

YJ103

Trying to figure out the equipment on my 2015 JKU. Located the Window Sticker via a JK Resources thread and it states that the Sahara comes with 3.21's standard. It also lists a Sahara Package 24G, but doesn't list what this includes. I cannot access the Build Sheet, however. Seems to be on the fritz. It seems unlikely that a vehicle with almost 32" tires wouldnt roll 3.73's.

This link doesnt work. I tried it several times yesterday before posting. Says to speak to the administrator, whoever that is. Another way to determine my gearing?

Give me your VIN and i'll put it in and give you the info.

Reactions: mrjp
To be fair to them, I've had links fail here recently, though this one works for me. I wonder if there has been a security update or something.

I used my Ipad to access that link and it worked fine. I guess it just didnt like my laptop. So it shows that my JK has 3.21's, which I find odd on a vehicle that comes with 32" tires.

I used my Ipad to access that link and it worked fine. I guess it just didnt like my laptop. So it shows that my JK has 3.21's, which I find odd on a vehicle that comes with 32" tires.

Those are highway gears for mileage, very bad for large tires and towing. 32's are pretty much standard size tires stock.