Does anyone have a service manual for a 2011 JK?

DISKRIMEN

Greetings!!

I want to change the clutch on my jeep jk 2011 but I can't find a manual to guide me step by step and what clutch you recommend to me​

If anyone has a PDF book that can help me, please send it. ...Thank you all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Michael Shatto
You are unlikely to find one. There used to be a pirated Service Manual in an ISO format for the 07 back in the day, but I don't think that would apply. There are 3 options I know of for you... 1) Buy a legit, honest-to-God, Jeep FSM through Tech Authority (most expensive), 2) Subscription to All Data DIY (very reasonable), or 3) Check your local library website. (Free). Many local libraries give patrons access to Chiltons manuals online.

I've used all three. #1 is Best, but #2 isn't bad. I really dislike Chiltons. I guess there's a 4th option and that is searching YouTube, but who knows what you'll find :)

As far as the clutch for JK's, there's nothing really special about these things. Not like a '70 Hemi Cuda or anything. I'd probably just stick with Mopar but I'd let others with experience chime in. I haven't had a clutch in a JK yet.

Greetings!!

I want to change the clutch on my jeep jk 2011 but I can't find a manual to guide me step by step and what clutch you recommend to me​

If anyone has a PDF book that can help me, please send it. ...Thank you all.

********** YouTube is what mechanics use **********