Do the cupholders have anyway to drain?

ReneeWin

Does the cupholders have anyway to drain? I have been topless since May and have no plans on putting a top back until.. late fall time. But how do I drain the cupholders?

Does the cupholders have anyway to drain? I have been topless since May and have no plans on putting a top back until.. late fall time. But how do I drain the cupholders?

They would only drain on the floor if they had them, sponge would probably be the best way. If you didn't care about a drain then you could drill a hole in the bottom of each.

How are you protecting your radio and steering wheel controls if they get rained on?

Right know I have a freezer bag (with little weight) that I hang over the radio until I find or make something more suitable. I haven't really covered the steering wheel but haven't had any issues with that yet.

Right know I have a freezer bag (with little weight) that I hang over the radio until I find or make something more suitable. I haven't really covered the steering wheel but haven't had any issues with that yet.

I know of at least 2 other Members who have Posted about the steering wheel/column issues when they got caught in a rain.

Reactions: BigAL07 and mrjp
I read it on the Internet, so it must be true...

(no affiliation)

rs=w_600,h_600.jpg

https://shop.performancedtl.com/products/rig-skinz-clock-spring-protection-cover-jeep-wrangler