Death wobble after installing 2" BDS lift

Mrriverajr

I put a 2 inch BDS suspension lift on my 2015 Unlimited 2 weeks ago. The truck has been great since and today I experienced my 1st Death wobble Holy Crap at 65 it scared the hell out of me. What could be causing it? My tie rods and drag bar do move when I grab them and move up and down. I just purchased a terraflex tie rod kit just in case.
All the bolts are tight I rechecked them today.
Please help

20200522_095512.jpg

The more you cannot fix this if you keep calling it a truck.
Re tighten everything per specs and see what happens.

Jack up one side at a time and then turn a wheel back and forth from the tire and watch for free play back and forth. Also with both tires on the ground have someone turn the steering wheel back and forth and watch everything for free play. It's natural for movement back and forth like your doing because of the ball.

Death wobble in my experience almost always has to do with loose, improperly torqued track bar bolts.

Either that or wheels that have lost weights and need to be rebalanced, and someone is mistaking the severe vibrations for death wobble. It can also be a combination of both.

The first place to start is by checking to make sure ALL the steering and track bar bolts are properly torqued to spec.