Dash Warning Indicator Issue

mattybrass

I have an odd issue which started only a few days ago. The warning lights on my dash will flash while im driving, the chime will sound and the speedometer will drop, only for a second then they all go away and everything is normal. I've attached a photo and link to a video of it happening, any advice here?

Warning Lights Video

217083838_247192970548205_3742740377235214692_n.jpg

That's probably your ESP, by any chance you had to swerve hard like to miss something in the road?

Another thing is your steering wheel centered when driving straight down the road?

Also have heard a bad wheel speed sensor can cause that. Have you checked for any CEL's?

I had a very dirty wheel speed sensor causing the same problem. Difference is mine would only show after 50 mph.

That's probably your ESP, by any chance you had to swerve hard like to miss something in the road?

Another thing is your steering wheel centered when driving straight down the road?

Also have heard a bad wheel speed sensor can cause that. Have you checked for any CEL's?
I did a smaller swerve the other day, nothing i would say was hard though, the steering wheel does look centered but ill look again when i drive it later. I havent checked for CELs, just ordered a scanner which will be at my house tomorrow.

if that is the problem just spend the $30 dollars or so just to replace it. Cleaning worked for about 2 months then started again.

Reactions: mrjp