Dash lights going crazy, I've tried everything

I plagiarized this from another site, I think it's for the 3.8, but I may be wrong.

G100
g100_4372dbebb8d693689bb1766801374d30cb0c0e1a.png

G101 and G104 - These can be found under the heat shield near the catalytic converter on the right side (passenger for US folks) of the motor

g101_7c488974d8ca4c32c0a7e0dc70d8e0db8b1640df.png

12_234100_7bb31a97c16133745198c57630f00f29d305f04c.jpg

G102 - This one is missing from the service manual. It's located just to the left of the right side (passenger) headlamp assembly, near the power steering reservoir:

12_233616_072cd6a2202fd6887695e72b803263bd41b4f35a.jpg

G103 and G105 - Right (passenger) side of the engine bay

g103_f3b9299da6fd8363c7df3a941fa80b3804d38630.png

12_233749_22510dafb7421784a844c66b41178924d5acbe58.jpg

So I still have a $30,000 lawn ornament at this point. I have tested so many lines and wires, but still am getting the check engine light and when scanned it says transmission related codes. Now something new that has popped up that may be a clue to the wiring issue.

When I do not start it for 2 days, the battery is drained. New battery so I know that isn't the issue. A friend who is a mechanic but NOT a Jeep guy said there is something that is "always" hot that is likely the culprit and to find those wires. Headlights, brake lights, horn, etc all seem good. Any other lines that someone would suggest? a just a small note the light that illuminated the gears on the shifter are not working. Not sure if that matters or not.

I tried to take it to a different dealership and it has been "flagged" and they will not work on it under the warranty either. I can pay these approx. $75 an hour to diagnose and discover the issue. This dealership told me that it is a "unwritten" rule that when you enter these things into the system you don't mention the after market items otherwise most Jeep warranties would be void.

I am in East Tennessee/SW Virginia/W Carolina area. Any good and reputable mechanics in that area who know about Jeep electrical issues?

So I still have a $30,000 lawn ornament at this point. I have tested so many lines and wires, but still am getting the check engine light and when scanned it says transmission related codes. Now something new that has popped up that may be a clue to the wiring issue.

When I do not start it for 2 days, the battery is drained. New battery so I know that isn't the issue. A friend who is a mechanic but NOT a Jeep guy said there is something that is "always" hot that is likely the culprit and to find those wires. Headlights, brake lights, horn, etc all seem good. Any other lines that someone would suggest? a just a small note the light that illuminated the gears on the shifter are not working. Not sure if that matters or not.

I tried to take it to a different dealership and it has been "flagged" and they will not work on it under the warranty either. I can pay these approx. $75 an hour to diagnose and discover the issue. This dealership told me that it is a "unwritten" rule that when you enter these things into the system you don't mention the after market items otherwise most Jeep warranties would be void.

I am in East Tennessee/SW Virginia/W Carolina area. Any good and reputable mechanics in that area who know about Jeep electrical issues?

Did you read Post no 11?

There is clearly some sort of parasitic drain on your battery, which is why it goes dead. That drain could literally be ANY circuit in the vehicle. Many people with unknown drains just give up and put a battery tender on the vehicle.
These type of electrical problems are the absolute worst to diagnose. Good luck. May the Force be with you. I wish there was a better answer to give you.
This is a outright lie. In the US, the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act and the Federal Trade Commission explicitly prohibit a manufacturer from voiding your warranty due to aftermarket parts unless they can prove that those aftermarket parts caused the failure.
The key here is that the burden of proof is on THEM, not you. You do not have any obligation to demonstrate a cause for the failure. It is entirely the responsibility of the manufacturer to prove that the failure was due to the aftermarket parts. Which will generally cost them more than just doing the repair.