Crossover water outlet for 2015 JKU

2015JKUSPORT_GABE

Has anybody tried to use:

It is the dorman 902-3102HP in a JK? This is the part that the thermostat housing connect to. The only way to get OEM that I could find would be to buy and replace the engine timing cover. However a gasket is available. I had a thermostat bolt break off in the crossover water outlet and swapping the part would be easier than drilling out the bolt.

see here: https://store.mopar.com/oem-parts/mopar-chain-case-cover-68079231ae

I ask because the new housing is missing a cut out that the OEM housing has and might interfere with the adjacent serpentine belt pulley. It is also about one half inch shorter in height.

Thanks for any advice. It would be appreciated.

Gabe

Has anybody tried to use:

[/URL]

It is the dorman 902-3102HP in a JK? This is the part that the thermostat housing connect to. The only way to get OEM that I could find would be to buy and replace the engine timing cover. However a gasket is available. I had a thermostat bolt break off in the crossover water outlet and swapping the part would be easier than drilling out the bolt.

see here: https://store.mopar.com/oem-parts/mopar-chain-case-cover-68079231ae

I ask because the new housing is missing a cut out that the OEM housing has and might interfere with the adjacent serpentine belt pulley. It is also about one half inch shorter in height.

Thanks for any advice. It would be appreciated.

Gabe
Hey Gabe, I have the same issue/problem. Did you find a solution for a new crossover? I have a 2012 and the dealer is trying to sell me a timing chain cover as well. This just doesn't make any sense. I just have a cracked plastic crossover that I need to replace...Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hey Gabe, I have the same issue/problem. Did you find a solution for a new crossover? I have a 2012 and the dealer is trying to sell me a timing chain cover as well. This just doesn't make any sense. I just have a cracked plastic crossover that I need to replace...Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
I have a 2012 and tried using the Dorman and it does not fit.