Connection for subwoofer via stock touchscreen?

tsetsefly1

JK Enthusiast
Shot in the dark here - Does anyone know if the stock touchscreen (below) that comes on a 2015 JKU Willy's has output for an aftermarket sub? (Rockford Fosgate PS-8)

1597155277750.png

But, does have the Alpine package (flat front window speakers)

I thought 2015 JKU Alpine system comes Subwoofer below.

if you have Alpine system, you can make direct wiring between amp.(552W) and your sub but I do not recommend it. Another option is here. You can replace the stock amplifier to aftermarket amplifier to use maestro system.

1597194152306.png

if you do not have Alpine sub, I think you may need to upgrade your stock radio.

I thought 2015 JKU Alpine system comes Subwoofer below.

if you have Alpine system, you can make direct wiring between amp.(552W) and your sub but I do not recommend it. Another option is here. You can replace the stock amplifier to aftermarket amplifier to use maestro system.

View attachment 116459

if you do not have Alpine sub, I think you may need to upgrade your stock radio.
I thought so as well - Although my Jeep is the Willy's version of the JKU. There was not ever a sub in the rear compartment. I figured I would have to change out the stock head unit, too bad!

I thought so as well - Although my Jeep is the Willy's version of the JKU. There was not ever a sub in the rear compartment. I figured I would have to change out the stock head unit, too bad!

Ah, I see... The final option is here. That module should be worked your Jeep.

PAC AOEM-CHR3 System Interface Kit to Add or Replace An Amplifier in Select 2007-up Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles with an Infinity System,BLACK
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001EAWNZ0/?tag=jkforum-20

Is it really that easy? Just plug that in to the back of the stock stereo and hook up my PS-8 sub??? That would be sooooooooo awesome.