Colors

Joe81. My bones can feel winters wrath a coming. I spent a month in Sioux City Iowa, spring of 87 training. Had never seen such wild flips in the weather. Heat, cold, ice, snow ,hail, tornados. They had an air raid siren ( well that's what I called it), it scared the F out of me one night at my motel.
P1010069.JPG
And that Missouri river, the local girls tried to tell me they would tube it in the summer. Well, when I was there it looked like Deaths Door.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
In my 17 yrs back home here, only once in July it hit 92F. And once it hit -40F or C, take your pick it is the same at that temp. First year of my JK, swapped out the OEM battery for a 850 CCA, and put in synthetic oil for winter start ups.

Mid 70’s here. Some leaves are changing . Reseeded the lawn yesterday. If it wasn’t for the hurricanes I would move to the Gulf coast. Even SE Missouri winters are getting too cold for me.

Mid 70’s here. Some leaves are changing . Reseeded the lawn yesterday. If it wasn’t for the hurricanes I would move to the Gulf coast. Even SE Missouri winters are getting too cold for me.
I grew up in the land of earthquakes and there's no predicting those.
Now I have to deal with hurricanes, but I'm a bit inland and you know they're coming a few days ahead of time- not so much with a tornado.

I grew up in the land of earthquakes and there's no predicting those.
Now I have to deal with hurricanes, but I'm a bit inland and you know they're coming a few days ahead of time- not so much with a tornado.
We get some quakes from time to time. I’m 50 mi north of the New Madrid fault. Minor shakes, might hear some dishes rattle.