Code P0300 after replacing spark plugs, air intake, throttle spacer

That wood/coal stove in this pic, I had one just like it for years in a shop. It was a army barracks heater 100 yrs or so. Inside Grate broke so dnoated it to a local museum.

A friend owned this one for years and I always wanted it. The barrel finally rotted out and he was going to scrap it, and I ended up with it. I had a local machine shop roll a new barrel, I reinstalled the rest and its back in action. I love the top loading door, ole girl puts out a lot of heat!

A friend owned this one for years and I always wanted it. The barrel finally rotted out and he was going to scrap it, and I ended up with it. I had a local machine shop roll a new barrel, I reinstalled the rest and its back in action. I love the top loading door, ole girl puts out a lot of heat!

I got mine from father in law whose family had it in a bunkhouse on their old farm. Had it in two different locations, one in a small log house we had and another in my shop at another log house in the mountains. When the grate broke and I donated it, it was put in a old trappers cabin on the museum grounds. Yes loaded up it cranked out the heat also ate a lot of wood LOL

Reactions: 1o1Proof