check engine light

A fuel pump that is starting to degrade could cause this code. Any operation issues?

A faulty 02 sensor could also be the cause...

Yes, its misfiring at part throttle and runs rough, ..Once the check engine light comes on it runs but stays in open loop. I cleared the code and it runs fine for 20 minutes or so then starts missfiring

Yes, its misfiring at part throttle and runs rough, ..Once the check engine light comes on it runs but stays in open loop. I cleared the code and it runs fine for 20 minutes or so then starts missfiring
Sounds like an 02 from what you describe.
Have you tried full throttle?

I'm living on a ranch on a grassy hilltop, I think a mouse chewing wires is a very good guess. I have a hard time understanding that it is ok after clearing the code for 20-25 miles or so, but I'm going to go under and start searching for issues. Does anyone know where the fuel pressure sensor is located?

I'm living on a grassy hilltop and I'm thinking a mouse chewing on wires might be a great guess. It doesn't make sense that it takes 20-25 miles to set off check engine light after I clear it but I'll start looking underneath. Does anyone know what the 05 means after the P0003-05 in the code. Can't find any info at all about that?