Check engine and traction control lights (error code P0394)

Same issue. 2013 jeep jkur. Have had pass side exhaust cam replaced, cam phasers all 4, cam sensors both, wire harness repair both, pcm, crank sensor. Still uphill highway speed sets p0394 and c121c codes
Cel and traction control light.
Been trying for a year with no luck. All mopar parts. Dealer had it two months. Now had it at another shop and thought we had it and then 30 miles down the road and boom. Lights again

Same issue. 2013 jeep jkur. Have had pass side exhaust cam replaced, cam phasers all 4, cam sensors both, wire harness repair both, pcm, crank sensor. Still uphill highway speed sets p0394 and c121c codes
Cel and traction control light.
Been trying for a year with no luck. All mopar parts. Dealer had it two months. Now had it at another shop and thought we had it and then 30 miles down the road and boom. Lights again
Hi @Mhammer396, did you ever manage to resolve this issue? Having a similar issue and would really appreciate it if you can post an update. Thanks!

Hi @Mhammer396, did you ever manage to resolve this issue? Having a similar issue and would really appreciate it if you can post an update. Thanks!
Have your torque converter checked. Whens the last time you changed your trans fluid and filter?? Get a trans fluid flush as well. It solved my issue. Same issue for 2 years. Drove me crazy.

Have your torque converter checked. Whens the last time you changed your trans fluid and filter?? Get a trans fluid flush as well. It solved my issue. Same issue for 2 years. Drove me crazy.
It ended up being the oil gallery bolt that came out and engine was losing oil pressure, had that fixed, one bolt fished out of sump, other one was half loose, also replaced timing chains and guides and problem is gone.

It ended up being the oil gallery bolt that came out and engine was losing oil pressure, had that fixed, one bolt fished out of sump, other one was half loose, also replaced timing chains and guides and problem is gone.
Wow....I'm actually looking into getting a 3.6 pentastar Jasper crate engine.

https://www.jaspergo.com/chrysler-3-6l-pentastar

Too much crap going on with the factory engine. There are a lot of upgrades to failing factory parts that Jasper does. I have 120k on my engine and I'm TIRED of spending soooo much $ on it every time I take it in for service and it has some weird, crazy issue that no one can figure out. Glad yours is fixed. How much did the oil galley bolt issue cost you if you don't mind me asking???

At high speeds sometimes my check engine light and traction control lights come on and stay on while the power is reduced. The error code is P0394 and one suggestion for this code was to replace the Cam sensor B, bank 2. This did not fix the issue and I am at a dead end. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to correct it? I can drive around town mostly with no issue, but at highway speeds this happens and with the traction light on the power is cut drastically!! Thanks in advance for any help!!!
Staircase S1618000050 may be the fox for your problem. Just found this in my Jeep. Report was issue 11/15/16. Don’t know why it wasn’t given to everyone.