Carpeting question

Chief2017

Not sure why someone removed the carpeting in these areas…maybe they really loved the Chief Blue.

I’d like to add it back if possible. Carpet looks great elsewhere in the Jeep.

Any thoughts, ideas, links, etc.?

FF0D323B-650E-4A60-87E6-47BF0EDB028E.jpeg

533444FC-A13C-416A-8EC5-8FB47929C059.jpeg

X2 on the Bedrug kits. I had the liner (more like carpet) and the front of my TJ and the bedtred (like rubber/plastic) in the rear. I don't have carpet in the front area of my JK at the moment. I'll probably do a Bedrug product for it when they have their next sale. Sometimes you can get a 20% off coupon code.

Bed tread for the rear and Amorlite for the front if you have the money 😄
This is what I would have done if I had the money. However, I didn't and bedtred was on sale.

I have huskies and oh man that hair. It would weave itself into stock carpet. The bedtred is a more rubberized surface. I'm mostly happy with it. The quality is great, but the fitment is... fine. There are small gaps. along the edges in a few places.

I would have gone for armorlite for the drain holes and what appears to be more attention to detail, but at the time is was three times the cost.

This is what I would have done if I had the money. However, I didn't and bedtred was on sale.

I have huskies and oh man that hair. It would weave itself into stock carpet. The bedtred is a more rubberized surface. I'm mostly happy with it. The quality is great, but the fitment is... fine. There are small gaps. along the edges in a few places.

I would have gone for armorlite for the drain holes and what appears to be more attention to detail, but at the time is was three times the cost.
I am right there with you. They are on my list because I have a husky too haha. I spend so much time trying to make it look decent in there because of the stinking hair. It is a bear to get 80% of it out. Also my factory carpet has always fit horribly and constantly pops out a lot by the passenger center console regardless of what I do. Anyway, it is on the list. I have seen the armorlite and it fits and looks great. Like the idea of cleaning it in place too. Glad it is better for you!

On a side note, if there is anyone in the western Wisconsin area (about an hour from Minneapolis / St. Paul) I have a full set of carpet from a 2009 JKU that is available for free. Good shape, no funny smells.

Reactions: mrjp
So I ordered armorlite in mesa smoke. Just gonna wait on the cargo area for either when they come out with the full set or maybe do goose gear cubbies or build something similar.

Reactions: Largehit71
On a side note, if there is anyone in the western Wisconsin area (about an hour from Minneapolis / St. Paul) I have a full set of carpet from a 2009 JKU that is available for free. Good shape, no funny smells.
Any chance you would ship it to me?

Any chance you would ship it to me?
Possibly, however... I just took over a 4th grade classroom for the remainder of the year and have little free-time, and getting done at 4:30 instead of the 3:15 from the middle school has me messed up for a bit with regards to getting things done in town.

I'll try and remember to figure out shipping cost for you.

Send me a reminder on occasion.

Possibly, however... I just took over a 4th grade classroom for the remainder of the year and have little free-time, and getting done at 4:30 instead of the 3:15 from the middle school has me messed up for a bit with regards to getting things done in town.

No problem. I’m gonna try and clean mine first and see how it goes

Still looking and unable to find oem carpet besides going to like Bedrug. Please let me know if we can work out a deal.