Can't find this piece of hardware anywhere

Birdogg

Installing a replacement fender liner on a 2015 Rubicon and this is the hardware that attaches it to the frame on the other side butt it is missing on the passenger side where I need it.

It has a large flange, #10 Hex Head, and internal M5 threads - about an inch or so long. Not sure what it is called but using the picture no parts companies have it and all suggest I post to this forum.

Any suggestions soon where I can get this thing? Worst case I will weld a rivet nut and washer together to make my own...

Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 11.27.10 AM.png

You might find this in your local Lowe's or Home Depot. Go to the hardware dept and they have a couple cabinets with specialty bolts, screws, etc.
What I find peculiar with this part is I can't find it anywhere in a parts diagram for a 2015 Rubi.

I would try ACE Hardware, Lowes, and Home Depot. You may be surprised at what they have. I'd almost bet they'll have something like this.

If not, McMaster-Carr will have it for sure.

Reactions: Birdogg
Took everyone's advice and made something myself with hardware from Lowe's. Eventually I DID find the official part:
1596234195114.png

Thanks everyone!