Can't figure out why right side turn signals, brake lights and hazards aren't working

Diazcara

I live in the Virgin Islands. Very salty and good.mechanics are rare. My right side turn signals, brake lights and hazzards are out. Bulbs all look.good, ive had too many diagnosis from crap mechanics and the crop dealership here. Any ideas I may be able to.figure out on my own would be awesome!!!!

Someone checked my fuses awhile back.and said they were good, this.problem has been lurking quote awhile you see. I guess i can recheck but they tested with the fuse tested and said they all had power
I had the dealer tell me it was rear wire harness, another mechanic said the sockets were burnt, i just removed the bulbs and sockets looked fine, im.taking to another mechanic this week and just want to be sure what to ask to be checked, so I don't keep getting ripped off.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure that's what the guy used, we ran into a car guy at a beach and he had one and checked them.....the dealer said wire harness but they were also tryi g to charge me $250 for tire pressure sensor so I didn't do that there

Question...does this rear wiring harness affect the front turn signal from.working????

It's hard to say, but I know just about everything electrical goes through the TIPM. Grounds being dirty and broken can cause problems also.

Thank you, I was going to go ahead and order the wire harness , maybe a good idea? Can't hurt to replace and its easy and not expensive. I'll get the mechanic this week to thoroughly check the TIPM and fuses again, just want this problem resolved , its not a necessity here, but I would rather they were working than not. And simce.dealer said that was my issue can't hurt. How do I know which tire pressure sensor is bad? They didn't bother to tell me which one it was. And tire places here are not versed on this it seems.

Thank you, I was going to go ahead and order the wire harness , maybe a good idea? Can't hurt to replace and its easy and not expensive. I'll get the mechanic this week to thoroughly check the TIPM and fuses again, just want this problem resolved , its not a necessity here, but I would rather they were working than not. And simce.dealer said that was my issue can't hurt. How do I know which tire pressure sensor is bad? They didn't bother to tell me which one it was. And tire places here are not versed on this it seems.

Are you sure that you don't have a tire that has low air, even the spare tire?

But the spare isn't on the wheels...its on the back...it will still show up on computer? Thats crazy, we'll check.that for sure and that would make sense, haven't put any air in it, ever, so that would totally make sense

Ok thank you I'll def check.it tomorrow when I'm off work....I never thought of that at all

It wouldn't do much good if you had a flat tire and then was to put a flat spare tire on in place of the flat tire on the Jeep.

Was your spare low on pressure causing the light to come on?

Did you figure out your light problem?

Reactions: mrjp