Can I waterproof my RTT?

Randun

Does anyone out there own a RTT? If you do, have you ever waterproofed it?

I have heard that when you clean the tent, it starts to break down the waterproofing of the material, and because of this you can apply some waterproofing agents to your RTT.

I have been doing research online, and I came across a couple of products. Does anyone have any experience with 303 Fabric Guard or Atsko Silicone Water-Guard? If not, have you found a good product that worked well for you?

Thank you so much for your time and your help!

Does anyone out there own a RTT? If you do, have you ever waterproofed it?

I have heard that when you clean the tent, it starts to break down the waterproofing of the material, and because of this you can apply some waterproofing agents to your RTT.

I have been doing research online, and I came across a couple of products. Does anyone have any experience with 303 Fabric Guard or Atsko Silicone Water-Guard? If not, have you found a good product that worked well for you?

Thank you so much for your time and your help!
I've used scotch guard but it has been many years ago. I think it is still available but there may be something better out there by now. I'd do a search, check the reviews, you know the routine. I think its a good idea and worth doing.

Reactions: Randun