Can I lower my JK and add better shocks?

Well boys and girls you are not going to believe this; I told you i met a lady at a the Shell Servo in Noosa Junction whose husband has owned 3 Jeep Wranglers and all at some stage had developed road wondering !
$ 49.5o cents total damage to tighten steering box and adjust tyre pressure to 34 psi ! That’s it problem fixed ! No need to alarm my dear Jeep die hards there will be no lowering no new suspension traction rods needed ! Steering now tight as a drum ! Took it up to 140 Km/ hr 😬 hardly any sway no different to any car goes and steers around corners like a rice rocket !
psssst the 140 km/ hr was all done on a race track 😉 Thanks for all your help and input ;
Highly highly recommend “ Sugar Road and Tyres Mechanical in Maroochydore Russ is a real ocker Aussie gem !
Lou

Lou glad to hear that - you got me worried there for a minute.
Not because your jeep was wandering around, but in my book, it's not acceptable to see a wrangler being lowered down.

When i fought so hard to convince my son that we must get a Wrangler ( he was paying for the holiday car which replaced the Pajero ) and he tells me that we’re selling that car it’s dangerous Tessa won’t drive it i had to really fight to keep it on the road looks amazing but it’s really World War 1 design i was shocked and didn’t believe him. When i came up to drive it drove to Brisbane and nearly ran off the road i thought shit his right i thought he was just whinging because it doesn’t handle like his AMG SUV,
Went amazing on Fraser Island i thought something’s wrong here!
So Chris put your heart pills away it’s staying if it behaves like a good girl it will stay in Noosa as our holiday car to be thoroughly enjoyed , which i’m sure it will now ! Tessa wants rear beepers apparently the reversing cameras not enough !!! Ahhhhhgggghhhh !!!!