Bumper LED light brackets?

splatter96

Supporting Member
Hey, folks!

My wife and I just bought a sweet 2017 2-door JK Rubicon. It came with aftermarket Hooke Road front and rear bumpers. However, a previous owner had removed the off-road lights from inside the front bumper. A quick email to Hooke Road customer service, and they gave me a pretty good deal on replacement lights. However, the two lower lights did not come with the correct hardware to install them into the bumper.

2017 Wrangler Front Bumper (medium).jpg

If you look closely at the square hole on the left, you can see a tab inside the bumper that the normal bracket on the LED light pod will bolt to, so there is no need for anything special for those lights. The two skinny rectangular holes (yes, the license plate frame makes it look like it is one long one, but there are two) have a custom bracket that slides in behind the LED light, fitting between the fins on the heat sink, and then four bolts sandwich the light between the bumper and the bracket, holding the light tightly into the holes in the bumper. You can see the empty holes where these bolts are missing. Here is one of the brackets that I took off of the rear bumper, which has the same size lights for additional reverse illumination:

Bumper Light Bracket.jpg

Does anyone happen to know if anyone makes or supplies these brackets, or does anyone know a good place that can fabricate/waterjet two of these for a reasonable price? Hooke Road customer service hasn't been any help for these, as they don't actually make the bumpers, but rather get them from a Chinese manufacturer (they are the exact same bumpers that Nilight and a couple other Amazon sellers have).

I hope someone has seen these before.

Thanks!

Dave

https://www.lebanonmachine.com/

I've used these guys to waterjet cut metal a few times. They actually cut 1/2" thick steel into my daughter's name for a wagon I made for her years ago too. Turned out perfect! My wife's company uses them every day to waterjet cut rubber too.