Broken fog light bracket on my 2016 JK Sahara

JeepBandit

I just bought a 2016 JKU 75th Anniversary Edition Sahara (traded my '13 JKU Sport).

This one has a broken fog light bracket...as in broken in half. The passenger side (right) fog light was just sitting there. Anyone know what the part number really is?

I found this part number 68231956AA but the Mopar diagram looks like a completely different part. Attached is the Mopar diagram and my broken bracket.

MOPAR part.PNG

broken bracket.jpg

What bumper does yours have, the 10A / Hard Rock front bumper, or the standard front bumper? The fog light brackets are different between the two. I learned the hard way!

What bumper does yours have, the 10A / Hard Rock front bumper, or the standard front bumper? The fog light brackets are different between the two. I learned the hard way!

Attached a pic of my bumper. I believe it's the stock bumper for the 75th anniversary edition sahara.

bumper.jpg

Attached a pic of my bumper. I believe it's the stock bumper for the 75th anniversary edition sahara.

View attachment 116960

Yep, that's the 10A / Hard Rock front bumper.

So the issue you are having is the same one I had. I ordered fog light brackets thinking they were all the same, but the fog light brackets are different for this bumper.

Yep, that's the 10A / Hard Rock front bumper.

So the issue you are having is the same one I had. I ordered fog light brackets thinking they were all the same, but the fog light brackets are different for this bumper.

Interesting. So...what part number did you need? Was it 68231956AA?

Reactions: mrjp
Interesting. So...what part number did you need? Was it 68231956AA?

Yes sir! See here:

Notice in the application notes it says:

"4x4. X 4x4. 4x4 RHD. Recon 4x4. Hard Rock 4x4. 10th Anniversary Edition."

Those are the models that have the bumper you and I have, so that is indeed the correct part number.

Reactions: mrjp
Yes sir! See here:

Notice in the application notes it says:

"4x4. X 4x4. 4x4 RHD. Recon 4x4. Hard Rock 4x4. 10th Anniversary Edition."

Those are the models that have the bumper you and I have, so that is indeed the correct part number.

I've seen that part # and that mopar page. My concern is the diagram looks nothing like the part I pulled off my Jeep.
fog bracket.jpg