California Brand NOS in boxes JK/JKUR RK X-Factor lift for sale in So. CA $2,300.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerRick

Price
SELL FOR: $2,300 + any shipping.
Old price:
$2,800 + any shipping.

Rock Krawler complete X-Factor suspension system complete with Bilstein shocks and AEV Pro-CAL programmer kit:

This is a BRAND NEW never installed X-Factor suspension kit by Rock Krawler that I purchased for our JKUR that we sold and I never installed it.

It comes with the recommended Bilstein shocks new in the box as well as the AEV Pro-CAL programmer tuner to adjust the jeep to your tire size you will be runninig.

System Benefits:
  • Complete Bolt in System
  • Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
  • Greatly Improved Off-Road Performance
  • High Clearance Lower Control Arms Front and Rear
  • In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arms
  • Dual Rate Coil Springs
  • PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
  • PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
  • Bilstein 5100 series Shocks
  • Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1" Over Stock
  • 33" or 35" Tires (OEM Fenders)
  • 37" Tires (Flat Fenders)
  • Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
  • Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
System Includes:
  • (4) Dual rate coil springs**
  • (2) 10.9" Travel Bilstein 5100 series Front Shocks (Collapsed Length: 15.4+/-")**
  • (2) 10.9" Travel Bilstein 5100 series Rear Shocks (Collapsed Length: 15.9+/-")**
  • (1) Adjustable anti-wobble front track bar
  • (4) Adjustable high clearance 1.625" solid steel lower control arms
  • (2) Double adjustable 1.25" solid steel front upper control arms
  • (2) Double adjustable 1.25" solid alloy steel rear upper control arms
  • (2) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
  • (2) Rear adjustable extended sway bar links
  • (1) Adjustable anti-wobble rear track bar
  • (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
  • (4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
  • (2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
  • (4) Extended Bump stops
*includes hardware and detailed Instructions

** N.O.S. kits had dual rate springs and Bilstein 5100 series shocks before RK started supplying a triple rate and house brand shocks

*** Including AEV Pro-CAL programmer for Jeep JK 2007-2011 model years. May work with 2012+ but that is uncertain in the instructions This kit will fit all JKUR Jeeps 2007-2018 regardless of automatic or manual transmission however some exhaust modifications or aftermarket drive shafts may be required on 2012+ automatic transmission models. You will know after install if there is rubbing or binding of the exhaust system if these additional not included parts will be needed.

- We typically recommend 4.5" of back spacing on rims for 33" and 35" tall tires.
- We typically recommend 3.5" of back spacing on rims for 37" tall tires.
- For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2" O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.
- The X Factor System allows the rear axle to be pushed back up to 1" over stock which perfectly centers the rear axle assembly under typical aftermarket flat fenders. It also allows for larger tires without contacting the rock sliders or rear pinch seam.

This kit will easily clear 35" and even 37" tires and possibly 38's with a 1" body lift installed because you can push the rear axle back 1" to center it in the wheel well and prevent tire rubbing according to the above website information.

Due to the China C-19 situation, almost every suspension manufacturer has their kits on back order for months to try to get one. You can get this one right away because I have it in stock right now right here, no waiting.

Currently this kit sells for almost $3,382 dollars NOT including the AEV Pro-CAL programmer.

I will sell this kit for $2,300 $2,800 + any shipping you may require if not local to So. California.

That's over $1,031 discount off a brand new kit that will NOT INCLUDE THE AEV Pro-CAL programmer and there's NO TAX!!!!

This kit is N.O.S. unused, merely opened up to confirm contents of the kit.
We have sold our beloved JKUR and are driving our classic Diesel powered CJ-7 these days so this has to go. Great time to get it while the prices and inflation have caused lift kits to go up in price lately.

Thanks for looking, when I get the time I will try to post pictures however understand it will be pictures of a bunch of brown boxes all taped up since it is new in the original packaging with some RK stickers on the outsides of some of them. I do not know what shipping will cost but these boxes are heavy so figure possibly $400+ to the East coast but I will need your address and if it is a business to accurately quote shipping if needed. I prefer local pickup if at all possible due to the number of boxes these kits come shipped in.
RE POSTING THIS AS I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A LONG TIME AND MOVED. STILL HAVE THIS LIFT and it is still NOS in the boxes ready to go on your JK or JKUR.

RR

Reactions: 1_AR_Newbie
I also found a couple more parts to sell for the JKUR:

I have the Smitty roll cage add on kit brand new never installed still in the multiple boxes it came shipped in. This is a bolt-in cage similar to the Rock-Hard concept design. Got it for our JKUR that we sold a year ago and ran across these when cleaning out the garage.

I haven't determined a price yet so I will say "best reasonable price" It comes with the full padding kit and nylon black roll bar padding to cover everything.

These things are $794 on Quadratec right now as a baseline.

If someone wants a package deal on the lift and cage, I will make a great deal.

Found some wheel spacers that are I believe 1.25" designed to attach 5x5.5 bolt pattern wheels to JK 5x5 bolt pattern. They will require lug studs and nuts but they are in new never installed condition and are billet aluminum silver anodized color.

$130 for the set of all 4 in original box.

RR

Reactions: 1_AR_Newbie
Status
Not open for further replies.