Brake Issues

mi-husker

Hi!!! I have a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara unlimited and I'm having some issues with my brakes. When I brake, it pulls to the left and then evens out. The faster I am going the worse it is, highway driving can get scary. Also when I'm at a complete stop and let off the brakes there's a groaning sound coming from the front, seems like there's a delay in the release.

What I've done so far is replace both front calipers, rotors and pads. I've bled the brakes plus also the abs module. After being bled, brakes were good for a little bit then problems came back. It is not throwing any codes at all.

Could this be a master brake cylinder replacement?

Ok, so that would also cause the pulling to the left when braking?
It could. Worn out, weak rubber can affect fluid flow. If the fluid in a hydraulic system doesn't flow, things don't work right. And replacing them is cheap. You can do it on the cheap and replace just the left front, but realistically, if one is worn out, the others will be soon. Bleeding the brakes isn't a huge pain, but it's enough of one that I'd just replace all of them.

Reactions: mi-husker
It could. Worn out, weak rubber can affect fluid flow. If the fluid in a hydraulic system doesn't flow, things don't work right. And replacing them is cheap. You can do it on the cheap and replace just the left front, but realistically, if one is worn out, the others will be soon. Bleeding the brakes isn't a huge pain, but it's enough of one that I'd just replace all of them.
Thank you