Bluetooth streaming with Uconnect 230

BigBaddDaddy

I have a '15 jk with the uconnect 230. I have my phone paired and am able to make and receive calls, but I can not figure out how to steam bluetooth sound. The manual and mopar says that this unit is capable. Anybody else have this issue and can help? Thank you!

20190913_030939.jpg

My best guess is you need to press the "AUX" button on the radio face and it should switch over to your Bluetooth connected device.

That would be my guess as well.

I have the 430N radio and it streams just fine, I can't comment on the 230 though.

I have a '15 jk with the uconnect 230. I have my phone paired and am able to make and receive calls, but I can not figure out how to steam bluetooth sound. The manual and mopar says that this unit is capable. Anybody else have this issue and can help? Thank you!

View attachment 113374
Did you ever figure this out? I am having the same problem and it is driving me crazy!

Your BT device plays via the Aux button. So, if you're streaming Pandora, let's say, once you get the phone connected and playing Pandora, just hit the Aux button and you should be hearing much better quality sound than satellite radio.

Reactions: BigAL07